- Equal Employment and Educational Opportunity Policy (Non-Discrimination Policy)
- Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Sexual Misconduct in Education/Employment Policy (CRR 600.020)
- Student Standard of Conduct (CRR 200.010)
- Consensual Amorous Relationship Policy (CRR 330.065)
- Retaliation (CRR 600.020 and HR 520)
Resolution Processes and Procedures
Equity Resolution Processes
The University typically uses one of three equity processes to respond to allegations of discrimination. The process used depends upon who is accused of discrimination. If none of the equity processes applies, then the University may still investigate or you may have the option to file a grievance.