Office of Institutional Equity staff is available to listen to your concerns, help you assess your rights and options, connect you with support resources, and more. Our office is led by Andy Hayes, Assistant Vice Chancellor and Title IX Coordinator.
For any assistance or disability accommodations for accessing this website or information on it, please contact our office at 573-882-3880 or email@example.com.
The Office of Institutional Equity:
- enforces the university’s non-discrimination policies
- educates the community about our policies and practices
- connects people to resources that can support them if they experience discrimination or retaliation
- listens to the concerns of the campus community
If you experience, witness or hear about any form of discrimination or retaliation, you can make a report. We will contact you, discuss your options and rights, and can investigate whether university policies were violated.
If you are concerned about confidentiality or don’t want an investigation, we will discuss any concerns that you might have.
We investigate all forms of sex-based violence including sexual misconduct, dating or intimate partner violence, stalking, sexual exploitation, or invasion of sexual privacy. Our office also investigates the use of racial or ethnic slurs to harass or intimidate. This type of conduct may violate the non-discrimination policy and/or the Student Standard of Conduct or Human Resources policies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Learn more about our Title IX policies and processes
- Learn more about our Equity policies and processes
We collaborate with offices both within the division and across campus. Partners include: