Office of Institutional Equity staff is available to listen to your concerns, help you assess your rights and options, connect you with support resources, and more. Our office is led by Andy Hayes, Assistant Vice Chancellor and Title IX Coordinator.
For any assistance or disability accommodations for accessing this website or information on it, please contact our office at 573-882-3880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of Institutional Equity:
- enforces the university’s non-discrimination policies
- educates the community about our policies and practices
- connects people to resources that can support them if they experience discrimination or retaliation
- listens to the concerns of the campus community
If you experience, witness or hear about any form of discrimination or retaliation, you can make a report. We will contact you, discuss your options and rights, and can investigate whether university policies were violated.
If you are concerned about privacy or do not want an investigation, we will discuss any concerns that you might have.
We respond to all forms of sex/gender-based incidents, including sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating/domestic violence, stalking, and pregnancy discrimination. Mizzou policies also prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Learn more about our Title IX policies and processes
- Learn more about our Equity policies and processes
We collaborate with offices across campus. Partners include: