U GOT THIS! is an online video-based program that provides critical information about:
- sexual assault
- dating and domestic violence
- bystander intervention
- much more
You will learn what you can do to help make our campus safer.
ALL new Mizzou students are required to complete U GOT THIS! (undergraduates) or U GOT THIS 2! (graduate and professional students)
Take the Training
The program usually takes less than an hour to complete. You can leave the program at any time and return later, where you left off. The undergraduate module is broken up into three segments; the graduate training module is combined into one.
Select a link below and log in with your University username and password (not your full email address, but the portion before @). Your completion will be reflected (and enrollment hold removed) in myZou within 2-4 hours.
If you have difficulty with playback, try these corrective measures:
- If you are having issues with the training on a phone or tablet, we suggest switching to a laptop or desktop computer. We further recommend using Chrome as your browser, especially on a Mac (not Safari).
- Select auto-play for audio, instead of manual; this option is presented at the beginning of the module.
- Clear your browser history/cache and restart your computer, if problems persist.
- If you are on a public wifi network, you may be having bandwidth issues that prevent the training videos from playing properly. Try again at a less busy time or in a private network.
For technical or accessibility support, you can contact Catharsis Productions directly: email@example.com.
For local support, if you require accommodations to complete this training due to disability, contact the MU Disability Center at 573-882-4696 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional tech support, please call MU IT: 573-882-5000.
To ask questions about the training and MU’s sexual violence prevention efforts, contact the Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention (RSVP) Center at 573-882-6638.
For information on policies and procedures regarding the topics covered by the training, contact the Office of Institutional Equity at 573-882-3880 or email@example.com.